DryGuy Boot Glove: Designed in the harsh Alaskan Arctic, the BootGlove provides a protecting layer of insulating neoprene for your ski boots to reduce wind chill and prevent loss of body heat in extreme winter conditions. Overall, the BootGlove retains an average of +20°F/7°C in your boot's toe box, conserving heat loss where it's most important...YOUR FEET!
- 4.5 Mil N2s Neoprene Outer Shell
- Adjustable Velcro Heel Strap
- Side Abrasion Patches
- Wind and Water Proof
- Adhesive Thermal Reflective Strips Adhere to Boot Liner for Added Insulation
- * In an engineered test at Moose Mountain Ski Resort in Fairbanks, Alaska the following results were recorded:
- The outside air temperature was -5°F below 0° at the ski lodge.
- Temperature probes were placed on the shell of the ski boots.
- A BootGlove was placed over one of the boots in the ski lodge.
- After skiing 1,300 vertical feet, the exposed boot shell temperature was -5° F, while the boot protected by the BootGlove was +48° F.
- The shell of the boot protected by the BootGlove was +53° F warmer than the other shell.
- The test was repeated with identical result.